Saturday, October 24, 2009

We're back in business!!

Sorry for the several week delay in posts. Inevitably, things break when Jeremiah is gone, so of course the hard drive on my Mac crashed a few days after he left. After much research and help from Sam, I finally bought a new Sony laptop yesterday. I'm sad not to have another Mac, but our Sony video camera is not compatible with the Mac and I want to post videos for Jeremiah to see how Alex is growing and changing.

Here's a link to the first video. I took it last week when he was 10 weeks. It's amazing looking back...he's already grown and developed so much in the last week!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppfpnviMtk#watch-main-area

4 comments:

Dana said...

It says the video is private :(

Karla said...

is there a different link, it goes straight to the web page.

The Wagstaffs said...

Ok, hopefully it works now! Remember...it's not very exciting, it's basically so Jeremiah can see him. It's really hard to entertain him and be the one videoing!!

Karla said...

I LIKE IT!!!! I hear you are coming our way in a month! I can't wait! I will be prepared for LOTS of play time!!