Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun at Market Street!

I have been waiting for Alex to be big enough to go play in the fountains at Market Street and he finally is!  This morning, we met our friends Sandy and Eddie there for some fun!  The boys lasted about an hour playing in the water and watching all the big kids.  I have to say Alex was really much more interested in another little boys very cool Hummer truck than anything else. ( I guess we'll have to make a trip to Toys R Us to find one of those.)  After playing in the water, we went to Jamba Juice to cool down.  The boys even got there own little smoothies...so cute! :)

Here's a few pictures.  Alex is on the move so much these days that is becoming harder and harder to get good pictures of him!


So much to do...what do I do first?

Where's the water?

There it is!

Alex's Friend, Eddie

I ♥ Jamba Juice!!

1 comment:

michelle clark said...

Market Street? Are you in The Woodlands?