Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy October!

Fort Benning has an annual Oktoberfest, so yesterday afternoon we went to check it out.  My real motivation for wanting to go was that there was going to be yodeling there.  Over the summer, my mom and Alex realized they have a real passion for yodeling and I wanted to see what Alex's reaction was to yodeling in person.  I have to say it did capture his attention for a good 3-4 minutes, which is quite a feat for a toddler!




There was a little area with pumpkins where the kiddos could pick one out.  Alex was more interested in picking up sticks and using them like swords, but we did leave with a pumpkin.






There was also a moonwalk where Alex and his friend Sofia had lots of fun running around.  It was next to impossible for us to get them out of there!!  It was hilarious!



We even got a family picture....I think it might be the first one since J has been home!



Happy October to everyone!!

2 comments:

Adventures in our army life said...

Great family pic! soo happy for you!

The Wagstaffs said...

Thanks! It's so nice to all be together! I want to come meet Kiersten so bad....I promise I'm going to make it there one day soon!!!