Monday, August 31, 2009

The Cutest Baby Ever!

Yesterday was by far the fussiest day we have had since Alex was born. Nothing could make him happy. The only time he would get remotely happy was if I was carrying him while walking around the house. Who knows why he was so fussy...maybe a growth spurt? maybe gas? But after a good night of sleep, he thankfully woke up in a better mood and is back to being the cutest baby ever. I realize some people might consider me to be a little partial since half of his DNA is my own, but I am still pretty sure he is the cutest thing EVER!

I thought it was time for some cute new photos, so here they are! I'm still working on how to upload videos from our camera, but once I figure that out I'll put up some cute footage of him smiling and cooing!

Here he is in a super cute little onesie that Grandma Gale gave him. It says "I Still Live At Home"...



Look at those long legs...



Here's a close up of his pretty blue eyes...



A cute one of him when we were having play time a couple mornings ago...



Bath Time with Mommy...



Like Father, Like Son...

No comments: