Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flyin' Monkeys!



As I have written before, Alex's favorite time of the day is the morning. He is so awake and alert for those first couple hours. It is as if he is a little sponge soaking up everything the world has to offer!

Yesterday morning, we had woken up, changed him, and nursed him. I had to set him down for just a second to take care of something so I put him in the swing. When I looked up a minute later, I noticed that he was staring up at the little rainforest animals on the mobile. This was the first time I had seen him do that!! I got excited and decided to put him in his crib to look at the mobile there. He did the same thing!! It was like he was seeing it for the very first time. The mobile has four little monkeys and he picked one of them out and followed it with his eyes around for the whole circle. It was the cutest thing!!

No comments: