Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alexander, his Mommy, and the Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad, No Good Morning

Anyone having a bad morning??? Let me top it...

First, Jeremiah calls and says his flight to Iraq is leaving Thursday morning instead of Friday morning...BOO Army!! After that, Alex and I are taking out the garbage can...keep in mind while doing that he poops in his diaper. Then, I go back to open the back door and it's locked!!! I am locked out with Alex and no phone on the first cold morning we've had (55 degrees). As luck would have it, almost all of our neighbors are out of town this week or at work. There is one stay at home mom who I have never met...so off I went to ask to borrow her phone with my unbrushed teeth, spit up running down my shirt, and a stinky baby! It turns out she is really nice and I was able to call Jeremiah. He of course didn't answer so I left him a message and waited about 20 minutes at her house hoping he'd call back. He eventually did and ran home to unlock the door for me and poopypants! Of course when we did get back in the house, all the sandy dirty laundry and stuff from our trip to Seaside was still waiting for me....

Not a great start to the day when there are only 48 hours left before Jeremiah leaves us for a whole 12 months.... but atleast is shouldn't get any worse!!

No comments: