Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Enchiladas & High Chairs!



Yesterday, we went to Chuy's for dinner so that I could chow down on some good Tex-Mex before heading back to Georgia, where I will be deprived of good Mexican food until I'm back in Texas again.

Alex also got to have his first experience sitting up in a highchair at a restaurant. Just like the shopping cart, he had a lot of fun! He really loves the freedom it gives him. He banged his hands on the table a bunch. Then, he played with some toys on the table and quickly threw them all on the ground. Also, notice the super cute high chair/shopping cart that Becky made him. It looks great and works great too!!



Doesn't he just look like he's ready for some enchiladas too?? We left Chuy's absolutely stuffed!! It was SO delicious and I will miss it so much while I'm back in the land of fried chicken and grits. The Mexican food just isn't quite the same there.

No comments: